Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cakewalk Record

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dani Futuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2000
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My recommendation is to turn the codec off and use the Virtual Channels only for audio playback.
    Also, set the default audio device in the control panel to any of the virtual channels. Codec doesnt sync very good.
    Maybe this wont work if your using the built in synth, but this is how I do it anyway :-)

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bdonald's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hiya
    Ok, got my midi volume problem taken care of, thanks who all to helped with that post. Problen now is, in Cakewalk pro 9.0. I have to switch between codec and synth in the control panel to hear anything, but cant hear both. I'd like to mix the audio with the midi, but have to switch between one or the other. Something I set up wrong maybe? Thanks in advance
    Bob


    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •